Naturally & Easily Support a Healthy Gut
I was in The Burdekin in Queensland Australia, finishing my rural work bartending shift when this intense pain shot through my low back and I literally thought I might die right there.
Doctors in Ayr, exceptionally kind though they were, had no idea what was wrong with me.
Three days passed and I hadn't had a BM (TMI?
- Helps with weight management - though not a weight loss supplement, having enough fiber in the diet is absolutely key in weight loss and weight management. Kfibre has even done a clinical study to show the effects of using Kfibre to support a healthy gut while working towards your ideal weight. The results were astounding!
- It's prebiotic - which RN and IBS Dietician, Joanna Baker recommends significantly more than probiotics for a healthy gut!
- It contains active phytonutrients - extra resistance to chronic illnesses such as cancer and heart disease, yes please!
- Supports normal digestion & microbiome
- Helps maintain regularity & healthy bowel function - seriously, 3 days is painful. Longer is even worse (ooo, Thailand, you were so unkind that week